IMPLEMENTING EQUIPMENT FINANCE SOLUTIONS
The growth in the Data Center space over the past decade has been nothing short of extraordinary, and the exponential advancements in technology supporting that growth continue to push the limits and redefine the standard. The FORT has been entrenched in the Core IT & Data Center space for over 14 years and we don't see this trend slowing down anytime soon.
Of all the sectors we focus on, Core IT & the Data Center has experienced the most significant growth and has been the best performing overall.
We attribute this performance to 2 key factors:
- Economics - The focus and analysis of the economics associated with these projects has gone beyond the bits & bites, efficiency, throughput, and the overall impacts of the technology to include the close management of the capital being leveraged to acquire the infrastructure. This has always been true in the space but it's become more of an integral component to the overall strategy for companies who heavily leverage technology as a competitive advantage. When scale, time to market, and ROI is so important, having a budgeted plan in place for phase 2, 3, 4, & 5 before you're done with phase 1 is what sets the market leaders apart from the rest of the pack.
- Modularity - The transition & acceptance of modular deployments has not only added to the product set we include in our lease finance solutions, it has also brought to light the flexibility & effectiveness of Equipment Financing and the powerful impact it can have on a company's bottom line performance.
Unique Scenarios & Objectives we've supported in the Core IT & Data Center space:
- Pre-Approved Master Lease Lines of Credit (starting @ $250k)
- Structures to to minimize the cost of capital
- Flexible terms to support Just in Time Technology
- Accelerated time to profitability
- Multi Phase strategies to support various stages of development & massive scale